Love it or hate it, it is here and everyone is using it. And by everyone, we mean 1.86 billion active users.
Facebook business pages are not only FREE to create and maintain it has become to many people the modern day “yellow pages”.
Take Rob Youness of Great Lakes 1-800-PAINTING for example.
Download Your FREE Checklist...
3 Steps To Get Leads On Facebook
E-mailed To You NOW!
His company generated just over 1 Million in revenue this year and over $400,000.00 of that revenue was directly from Facebook.
Listen to the first 10 seconds of this Video Testimonial…
Creating a Facebook business page is easy if you follow these 6 steps:
1. Log onto Facebook.
2. On the left column click on the orange icon labeled “Pages”.
3. On the top white header menu click “Create Page”.
4. Click the first square that says, “Local Business or Place.”
5. Select “Home Improvement Services” and then enter your business contact information.
This will then take you through a series of screens to set up your very own, Business Facebook Page!
Here’s the important part…
What you do with it will make all the difference moving forward to becoming the preeminent painting contractor in your target market.
What should you post?
- Pictures are more meaningful than just text alone.
- Original video will catch your viewer’s eye more than pictures.
- Original content is unique to your page and more interesting.
- It is ok to share something on your page as long as it gives value to your customers and business network.
When should you post?
- Post often, but do not overwhelm your audience with posts. 4 times a day, or about every 4 hours is ideal.
- The most important thing to remember is to be consistent with your posting. (scheduling posts ahead of time is easy and will keep you consistent).
- Visit your business Facebook Page and click “insights tab” on the top menu of the page.
- Then click on”Posts” on the left of your page as this will display each day of the week and the attendance on your page at different times.
- You will notice a difference in attendance for each day compared to the total number of Facebook likes that you have on your page as this is due to not everyone being online at any one time.
- After you have analyzed when most of your audience is online, this would be the time to Publish content on a regular basis. Please note that the analytics on this page is a week to week snapshot and will change as time goes on.
- Remember to post additional posts during other times as well, but attempt to post your most valuable items on your peak viewership times.
Scheduling a post:
This option is helpful as one visit to your page at any time will allow you to schedule multiple posts in advance to target your unique audience.
- When you are ready to post content to your page there is a tab next to the publish tab that is a drop down to schedule your posting for the future.
Here are just a few Facebook post ideas that generate major traction and engagement:
- GO LIVE: this is real-time videos streamed live to Facebook
- Hold your own contest on your business page.
- Unique picture/video posts
Following these steps and with the others in the DYB System, will help you to become or remain the preeminent painting company in your target market!