Fall is in the air, the temperature is dipping to the mid 30s at night, 5 weeks left of our exterior painting season.
AND………..The phone is ringing off the hook with exterior estimate requests.
We are all in the same boat. The phone is ringing, the temp is dipping, and you are counting the days left in our exterior season and as usual our customers and future customers are just starting to think about painting the exteriors of their homes.
We hate to lose a sale and or a customer. We have turned this estimate request into future work next year with additional possible work during our slowest season, WINTER.
How is this possible? Read on
Get next year’s season off to a roaring start with booked sales at your fall rate as we know some of us discount those first couple spring projects to guarantee us some booked jobs.
Tell me, how would it feel to go into next spring season with exteriors waiting and deposits already in your bank account?
And on top of that, be invited into their home during your slowest season to prove to them you are their painter.
Once they see your work first hand, they will be booking you for all their INTERIOR painting needs, also.
Here is our secret of not losing the sale.
- Provide the proposal for the exterior of their house
- Explain to the customer your schedule and the time frame for painting outdoors
- We collect a $500 deposit to schedule for first thing next year and commit to this years pricing.
- We give the client a FREE interior Painter for a Day in November or December (your choice) which includes 8 hours in the home including sundries (caulk, spackle, rollers, primer, etc.) Paint is extra.
- List to the customer the services a painter can accomplish in a day.
- touch up trim throughout the house
- paint small bathroom
- paint a couple ceilings
- repair holes in wall
- Honey Do List
You will find, as the painter is in the home performing this service the homeowner is more likely to schedule additional interior painting services.
This is a Win/Win for us and our customers.
What are you waiting for? Try this out and leave your story about you CRUSHED it and booked an exterior for next year, in the comments.