Include this in your hiring ad to set you apart from the competition
Just like when you market your business, it’s all about the experience.
What the customer really wants to know is what will it feel like to deal with your company.
Will it be a pleasureful or a painful experience to work with your company?
So we provide as much social proof with Google reviews and especially video testimonials.
The same is true when placing hiring ads.
To set yourself apart from the competition, you have to sell the employee experience.
The easiest way to do this is to include a photo of your team all having a great time with big smiles on their faces.
Now take it a step further.
Instead of listing just the benefits of working with your company, ask your team why they like working here.
Because if you say it, it may be true.
It may not be true.
When others say it, that’s proof!
And then quote them.
- Great pay.
- Great place to work.
- No mandatory overtime.
- Opportunity for Advancement
- “XYZ Painting provides great pay!” – Joe Smith
- “XYZ Painting is a great place to work!” – Sarah Jones
- “I love working here because I get to be home with my family every evening and on the weekends.” – Ben Williams
- “Working here has been a great opportunity for advancement.” – Jose Garcia