marketing, painting contractor, business coach

The Harvard study I’m going to share with you convinced me to start writing and rewriting my goals down. And since then we have increased our income by ten times and you can too!


In 1979 the MBA conducted a study where graduate students were asked, “have you set clear written goals for your future and big plans to accomplish them?”


Download Your FREE Checklist...

7 Prequalifying Sales Questions, E-mailed to you NOW!

business coach painting contractor

Only 3% had written goals and plans.

13% had goals but they weren’t in writing and 84% had no goals at all.


Ten years later, the same group was interviewed again.


The 13% of the class who had goals but did not write them down were earning twice the amount of the 84% who had no goals at all.


The 3% who had written goals were earning an average ten times as much as the other 97% of the class combined.


Here is how to write and rewrite your goals down. 


This is the 3P process that I learned from Brian Tracy.


They need to be written in Personal, Present, Positive Tense.


Let’s say your half a million dollar company and you want to break a million profitable. Some goals that you might write down are:


I provide estimates on the spot by August 31st.


I have 100 video testimonials by December 31st.


I have all the tech implemented so that I only work 30 hours a week in my business by September 31st.


We are a million dollar company by December 31st.


So write and rewrite your goals down every morning and the only question you ask yourself moving forward is,

“How can I close estimates on the spot?”


“How can I implement all the tech needed so that you only work 30 hours a week in your business?”


“How can I get 1oo video testimonials?”

and lastly, “how can I break a million dollars profitably?”

By doing this you will keep focused on your goals and by staying focused on your goals you will start to recognize all the opportunities to help you to achieve them that had been there all along.

So write and rewrite your goals every morning in a 3P tense, Personal, Present Positive and keep asking “HOW?”

And you too will start to see all the opportunities to help you to achieve them. And you too will ten times your income.

About the Author

As a newly single father of two from MI, he struggled to start over as a paint contractor in FL, going door to door. His situation was so bad, even the IRS had mercy on him.

 Feeling completely hopeless, he remembered the story of King Solomon praying for wisdom. Could it be so easy? 

He felt he had absolutely nothing to lose. So, as a bankrupt, divorced, high school dropout, single father of 2 young kids, now living 1250 miles away from all friends and family, started to pray for wisdom.
 And while he continues to wait for the wisdom to arrive, what did come was an insatiable desire to learn and read books… 
Thanks to God for giving him the burning passion to read books, and attend seminars, (oh and winning the wife lottery) he not only cracks the success code and overcomes the struggle, but also streamlines his painting business in less than 3 years, published a how to book, then sold the company. Now he leads a business coaching company for painting contractors so he can help other businesses, like yours, to do the same. Hear more... Or