DYB Podcast EP88 How Seth Peek Doubled His Business from $350k to $700k in 10 Months
Seth never saw himself as an entrepreneur, until his mind shift.
What was the mind shift?
What processes did he implement to take him from 0 to 700K in less than 2 years on track for $900K in sales at the end of this year? – (Covid hasn’t stopped him)
How did he do it?
What did he implement?
What horror stories did he have to learn lessons from along the way?
Listen to EP88 as Seth Peek shares his story of working for painting contractors to building his own successful painting company in less than 2 years- even amid Covid-19.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The first hire horror story from hiring out of desperation instead of hiring All-Stars
- How Seth implemented the DYB System to grow so fast without overwhelming himself
- The Superman Complex that Seth defeated and how it drastically improved his business
- Knowing how to be profitable, not just busy
- What kind of divorce does Seth recommend?
13:48 The Keys: Persistence, Follow Up, DYB System
14:06 How to Implement the DYB System without Overwhelming Yourself
14:29 What the 3P Process Delivered
15:53 Knowing Your Numbers, Watching Profitability, and using the hiring All-Stars System
16:21 How Seth Got “Out of the Bucket”
20:20 “The Gift of Desperation”
30:25 Divorcing GC’s – but remaining good friends!
28:55 Right Way to Network
30:25 Step 3 of Owning the First Page of Google
34:31 Final Point: Seth’s Team Appreciates This
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: