In the second part of the DYB System series, we’ll cover the remaining steps to Double Your Business.
This includes Building your Sales Process, How to Capture Video Testimonials, Creative Strategies for Staying Top-of-Mind, and closing with Building a Quality Team
Each step will help you dramatically improve the quality of the interactions you have with clients, ultimately improving the chance that they walk away with a positive experience and impression from your company.
- “Success is Simple. But what’s simple to do is also simple not to do.” – Jim Rohn
- “Life is all about relationships.” – April Burnett
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Step 7: Build your Sales ProcessIt’s undeniable that sales are the lifeblood of every business.
In this step, we completely flesh out Steve’s process for pre-qualifying leads and selling;
Leading every interaction with a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
- Step 8: Video TestimonialsThis section covers capturing the most important and effective form of social proof: genuine video testimonials of clients.
We’ll cover how to ask for a testimonial, and the best timing to do so while they are in a peak emotional state.
- Step 9: Stay Top-of-MindOn average, It costs 5x more to get new clients than to stay top-of-mind with current and past clients.
Steve will unravel simple ways he’s able to stay top-of-mind;
Doing so in a non-intrusive way by offering Gratitude, Inspiration, and Entertainment
- Step 1: Building a Quality TeamWe’ve saved the best for last! There is incredible importance of creating an exceptional culture.
In this section, we cover hiring for character, and training for skill.The ultimate destiny of your business depends on the team;
If you develop the culture, the company takes care of itself.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DYB System PDF
Basecamp2 production calendar in this post
Questions Checklist for Video Testimonials
80/20 Salse and Marketing by Perry Marshall
Influence by Robert Cialdini
Thank you very much for joining us today! If you received value, would you leave us a quick review on iTunes, please?